Working at Montpelier
Having already been a designated National Support School, Montpelier was awarded Teaching School status in 2016. We are as commited as ever to providing excellent CPD opportunites for all of our staff, whether they are class-based or in a support role. We advertise all of our vacancies locally and nationally and welcome visits from prospective applicants when we are recruiting. We can offer candidates a dynamic, challenging and innovative environment in which to work. In summary, our school:
• was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
• was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
• has a supportive leadership team
• is committed to continuing professional development
• is highly popular and well resourced
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
We advertise all our vacancies on eTeach.com. We are currently recruiting to the following roles. Please click on your preferred role for more information.
Visits to the school by those considering applying are always welcomed. Please contact the school office on 020 8997 5855 to arrange an appointment.